Salve Visitatore

Manuel Pellegrini says West Ham players are being rewarded for efforts in traini

• 1 Risposte
  • 39 Visite
Manuel Pellegrini says West Ham players are being rewarded for efforts in training

West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini wwwpic5678 says work on the training ground has helped the club recover from a difficult start to the season. West Ham are aiming to win five Premier League games in a row for the first time since February 2006 when they face Watford on Saturday.Robert Snodgrass was asked to lose weight at the start of the season and has been revitalised under Pellegrini, with two goals in his last two games, and Pellegrini says Snodgrass was not the only player he sought more from.He said: "What I demanded from Robert is exactly the same I demanded from Michail Antonio, Javier Hernandez, Marko Arnautovic and Lucas Perez.

"I know as a manager the performance they can have every single game if they are at 8 or 7.5 out of 10. They have to play at this level of performance with the quality that they have, that is my demand for all of them."After that they have to solve any issues with the way they work and train. There are moments in football when some players have a very good moment and sometimes for different reasons others do not. wwwpic5678 That's why in every position we want competition so the players always feel the pressure to perform."The former Manchester City manager was also asked how long defender Zabaleta could play on for. The pair worked together for three years at the Etihad before reuniting in east London.

Pellegrini added: "He is just 33-years-old and it's not so old. He is on for every game and he is a leader also inside the club even though he has not been here for so long."Everyone listens to what he says. He is a player I worked with before at Manchester City, wwwpic5678 I know him very well. I hope he can continue for long in the way he is going."West Ham take on Watford at the London Stadium on Saturday but do not boast a great record in the fixture.Watford have won four of their last seven Premier League meetings with two of those victories coming at West Ham.Both teams are on 24 points and a win would move one of them above Manchester United before they play Cardiff in the evening kick off on Saturday.

Gonzalo Higuain must take responsibility at AC Milan, says club director Leonard
« Risposta #1 il: Gennaio 09, 2019, 07:02:52 am »
Gonzalo Higuain must take responsibility at AC Milan, says club director Leonardo amid Chelsea speculation

Milan: AC Milan striker Gonzalo Higuain needs to knuckle down and start working, sporting director Leonardo said on Tuesday, amid reports linking the unsettled Argentine international with Chelsea. Higuain, 31, joined Milan on a season-long loan sbobet 789 from Juventus in July following the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo in Turin but has struggled to settle at the San Siro. The former Napoli player ended his two-month goal-scoring drought before the winter break with the winner against SPAL, bringing his tally to six goals in 15 Serie A games – below his rate at his previous clubs.

"A goal can change things, sbobet 789 but if he is to continue here, he needs to take on responsibility," warned Leonardo. "He had a tough moment, he has to put it behind him and get to work." Milan have an option to buy Higuain who has also been linked with a possible move to join former Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea. "There's no point following rumours and gossip," said Leonardo. "He is here right now. Seeing as he is here, he needs to get down and actually do something for this team." AC Milan have crashed out of the Europa League and dropped to fifth in Serie A.

Brazilian Leonardo also confirmed there have been no formal offers for Italian forward Fabio Borini or Croatian midfielder Alen Halilovic who have been linked to Chinese club Shenzhen and Turkish outfit Besiktas respectively. Leonardo was speaking during the presentation of new Brazilian signing Lucas Paqueta, who arrived from Flamengo on a four-and-a-half year deal worth 35 million euros ($40m, £31.56m). sbobet 789 "Milan is the right place for me," said Paqueta, describing himself as "a technical player with a good physique". The 21-year-old could make his debut in the Italian Cup against Sampdoria on Saturday or next week's Italian Super Cup match against Juventus.