Salve Visitatore

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer details Sir Alex Ferguson's influence on him as Manchester

• 1 Risposte
  • 45 Visite
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer details Sir Alex Ferguson's influence on him as Manchester United manager

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer maxbet has revealed how Manchester United legend Sir Alex Ferguson's influence has aided him since taking over as the club's caretaker manager. The Norwegian has made a dream start to life at Old Trafford since replacing Jose Mourinho, with Sunday's 4-1 win over Bournemouth securing a third straight convincing victory. Solskjaer spent 11 seasons at United and scored the winning goal in the Champions League final for United's treble-winning side in 1999 under Ferguson, who retired in 2013.

"I've had him for 15 years. So obviously he's influenced me more in the 15 years before than he's done the last week," Solskjaer said. "But obviously I do keep him informed and he did pay us a visit yesterday and I think he enjoyed his time at the training ground and had a nice few chats, us and the staff, and he encouraged us. "He knows that maxbet we are - the staff I've got - Man United through and through, and he knows we're going to do whatever we can, up to the last second that we're here, we're going to do everything we can for us and Manchester United to do as best we can."

The former striker has quickly transformed United's style of play, with their three games under his management resulting in 12 goals for a team that often lacked attacking fluidity under Mourinho. Despite his impressive start, maxbet Solskjaer's lack of managerial experience leaves doubt as to whether he should be considered a candidate for the permanent role at Old Trafford. Aside from a brief and unsuccessful spell with Cardiff in the Premier League in 2014, Solskjaer has only managed Norwegian club Molde, where he would return if United decided not to extend his contract beyond the end of the English season.

3 THINGS JACK CLARKE IS PROBABLY THINKING AT LEEDS UNITED RIGHT NOW
« Risposta #1 il: Gennaio 10, 2019, 08:51:24 am »
3 THINGS JACK CLARKE IS PROBABLY THINKING AT LEEDS UNITED RIGHT NOW

Jack Clarke ลิ้ ง sbo has been a bit-part player for Leeds for the most part of this season, but the Christmas period has seen the teenager rise to prominence and start to be trusted by his boss, Marcelo Bielsa. If things aren’t quite going Leeds’ way at around half time or 50 minutes, Bielsa is not afraid to stick on his wildcard: Jack Clarke. In fact, for the whole of Bielsa’s career, he hasn’t been afraid to chuck in youth talent, and this was one of the reasons Leeds fans were so excited with his appointment.

At just 18, Clarke could feasibly sit on the bench and learn from his elders, but he will be itching to gain more first team minutes, especially from the start. But now, going into the latter stages of the season, Jack Clarke must be wondering where he goes from here – does he become a starter, or does he just get forgotten as a squad player? Here, we look at three things Jack Clarke will surely be thinking at Leeds right now…

‘I should start’
After several successful appearances off the bench for Bielsa’s men, ลิ้ ง sbo the teenage sensation will surely be feeling he has what it takes to be a regular starter for this Leeds side: excitement, pace, trickery, mature decision-making, etc. With the departure of Samu Saiz, Leeds are a man light in the attacking positions, and it looks like Clarke and Harrison could battle it out for the starting spot for the rest of the season.

‘I could be a Premier League player’
It is true, Leeds United are well on for promotion. We have said similar before, but it feels different this time, with the Whites looking well set for a return to the Premier League. Not an hour will go by where Jack Clarke will not think ‘I could be a Premier League player in 2019’. For most of last season, he will have dreamt of Leeds getting promotion, and him earning some minutes in the Prem as a bit part youth player, but now, he can dream of helping Leeds get there via more regular game time.

‘I have the trust of Marcelo Bielsa’
If you have the backing of a coach that is an inspiration for Pep Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino – arguably two of the top three coaches in England – ลิ้ ง sbo you know you’re doing something right. Bielsa has been around, from Argentina to Mexico, to Spain and France, he knows a talent when he sees one. Jack Clarke is getting the backing of Bielsa at just 18, which is something he and his family should be very proud of.